Withdrawing Funds

After you complete this form, click Print-friendly for a printable version, then print it and return it signed to GCI Financial. This form may be scanned and emailed to payments@gcitrading.com or faxed to any of our fax numbers available at http://www.gcitrading.com/fax.htm. GCI does not charge for sending wire payments, however transfer fees are applied by our remitting bank(s) or payment system provider. This request will be processed within two business days of receipt of this form. Forms submitted with missing http://www.gcitrading.com/withdrawal.htminformation are subject to delay.

Comments

About Me

My photo
I am a forex trader and doing this business successfully since 2008. I started this blog in 2009. I always like to share my interests and knowledge with others. So this was the main reason to start writting this blog. I hope you would like your stay and find best information about forex industry. Thanks!!!

Blog Archive

free counters

Sponsors

Increase your PageRank

Alexa Internet

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

Total Hits

www.website-hit-counters.com
Visit the online web designers information guide.